Using a widely used traditional investing approach to establish lifetime income for retirement through asset allocations and age-based smart cash flow management.
Investors have spent a lifetime working, planning, and investing for retirement. This portfolio is designed for conservative or retiring/retired clients. This portfolio invests equally among two lowest cost equity and fixed income index ETFs [SPDR® S&P 500® ETF (SPY) and Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)], with periodic re-balance of asset allocation back to 50%/50% at year end. Age-based cash flow management service is provided based on individual need.
- Fund minimum investment US$250,000.
- Deduct automatically from account 0.5% annual management fee, prorated on a daily basis.
- California residents or non-US residents.
- Know how to open an online brokerage account, and know how to use Gmail and Google Docs.
- Investment objective is growth, investment time horizon is more than 1 year, and investment amount is less than 50% of net worth.
- The account holder is responsible for the tax filing for these transactions.
- Agree with all our legal disclaimer and disclosure.
- Agree with and sign Investment Advisory Agreement for Smart Cash Flow Strategy.
Following is a hypothetical cash flow illustration of Smart Cash Flow portfolio using historical data net of annual management fee of 0.5%, re-balanced annually at year end, customized for a 65-year old investor. Hypothetical performance is not indicative of any future result.
Following is a hypothetical accumulation-only illustration of Smart Cash Flow portfolio using historical data net of annual management fee of 0.5%, re-balanced annually at year end, customized for a 35-year old conservative investor. Hypothetical performance is not indicative of any future result.