Separately Managed Account – Transparency, Liquidity, Active Management, Performance.
Clients retain individual ownership of all securities in their own accounts.
There is no barriers to exit the advisory contract with Analytic Investment Management LLC. The contract is terminable by clients at any time. There are no forced liquidations, termination fees, back-end loads, redemption fees or other charges associated with the termination of an advisory contract with our firm.
Follow the simple steps below to open one or more managed accounts to replicate our portfolios. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
Steps to Open Account
Step 1 : Click here to thoroughly review all our disclaimer and disclosure documents.
Step 2 : Review account custodian Interactive Brokers disclosure document, and review thoroughly inverse/leveraged ETF disclosure document.
(1) FINRA: Leveraged and Inverse ETFs: Specialized Products with Extra Risks for Buy-and-Hold Investors
(2) Interactive Brokers Risk Disclosure Regarding Leveraged And Inverse Funds
(3) Interactive Brokers Agreements and Disclosure
Step 3 : You need an email account to open your own brokerage account. For security reason, we recommend using Gmail in Google Account with 2-Step Verification turned on. We will also use secured Google Docs in Google Account to deliver personalized investment documents.
Click the link to open and fund your own brokerage accounts with Interactive Brokers (Here is the information and documents needed for Interactive Brokers online account application):
Please note that in your Interactive Brokers account:
- Under “Account Type”, you must select “Margin” or “Reg T Margin” in order to do same day buy and sell trading.
- Under “Trade Permissions”, you must select only “United States Stocks” and “United States (Algorithmic Execution Venue) Stocks”.
Step 4 : Read, fill in, scan and email us your signed advisory agreement.
Step 5 : After your account is approved, login your Interactive Brokers account to verify or approve agreed-upon automatic fee deduction under “Pending Items” tab. We will immediately start actively managing your account after account is funded and automatic fee deduction is approved.