Clients retain individual ownership of all securities in their own accounts.
There is no barriers to exit the advisory contract with Analytic Investment Management LLC. The contract is terminable by clients at any time. There are no forced liquidations, termination fees, back-end loads, redemption fees or other charges associated with the termination of an advisory contract with our firm.
Step 2 : Review account custodian Interactive Brokers disclosure document, and review thoroughly inverse/leveraged ETF disclosure document.
(1) FINRA: Leveraged and Inverse ETFs: Specialized Products with Extra Risks for Buy-and-Hold Investors
(2) Interactive Brokers Risk Disclosure Regarding Leveraged And Inverse Funds
(3) Interactive Brokers Agreements and Disclosure
Step 3 : You need an email account to open your own brokerage account to replicate the portfolios you select based on your own risk tolerance and investing time horizon. For security reason, we recommend using Gmail in Google Account with 2-Step Verification turned on. We will also use secured Google Docs in Google Account to deliver personalized investment documents.
Please note that in your Interactive Brokers account:
- Under “Account Type”, you must select “Margin” or “Reg T Margin” in order to do same day buy and sell trading.
- Under “Trade Permissions”, you must select only “United States Stocks” and “United States (Algorithmic Execution Venue) Stocks”.
If you already have an Interactive Brokers brokerage account, you can simply fill out the form below to designate our firm as the new adviser, then send it to Interactive Brokers:
Or you can use the following link to open and fund your own brokerage accounts with Interactive Brokers (Here is the information and documents needed for Interactive Brokers online account application):
Step 4 : Select investment advisory agreement based on the portfolio you select. Read, fill in, scan and email us your signed agreement.
Step 5 : When you are ready to start our investment management service after your Interactive Brokers account is approved and funded, login your Interactive Brokers account and approve agreed-upon automatic management fee deduction under “Pending Items” tab. We will immediately start actively managing your account after you approve automatic management fee deduction.