Analytic Investment Management LLC uses Interactive Brokers LLC (NASDAQ:IBKR) as the global brokerage custodian for clients’ accounts. Interactive Brokers is one of the premier securities firms in the world with over $6 Billion in equity capital.
Important information about Interactive Brokers:
- Interactive Brokers Contact Information
- Agreements and Disclosure from Interactive Brokers
- Securities Account Protection
- How Interactive Brokers Protects Its Customers’ Assets
- Interactive Brokers Commissions
- Latest Interactive Brokers Balance Sheet from Google Finance Page
- Broker Cost Comparison
- Awards Records
Interactive Brokers uses different login servers for different account functions. Links to all Interactive Brokers account functions can be found on its main web site, particularly from the upper right corner “Login”.
Following paragraphs summarize the main features frequently used by clients.
- After an account is approved, click here to login “Account Management” to download statements, change beneficiary, update email address, make deposit or withdrawal.
- To get daily and monthly email statements automatically, first login into “Account Management”, then click “Report Management”, and click “Delivery Setting”.
- Click here to finish an incomplete account application.
- Click here to login to trade or see real-time account balance or positions in a browser.
- Trader Workstation is a standalone Java-based integrated trading platform, allowing clients to trade or see real-time account positions. Click here to download it.
- Trader Workstation is also available for popular mobile devices like Android or iPhone. Click here for more information or Click here from your mobile device.
- Click here to view how to enroll shareholder proxy materials electronically..
For taxable accounts, annual tax forms (Schedule D, 1099, etc) have to be downloaded electronically (Interactive Brokers does not mail them to you). First login into “Account Management”, then click “Report Management”, and click “Tax Forms”.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including ANALYTIC INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC. Interactive Brokers provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.
For more information regarding Interactive Brokers, please visit www.interactivebrokers.com.